Kayu Maya, a Balinese-inspired 7,000 square foot home with five bedrooms and five and a half baths is nestled 40 feet high atop a peninsula ridgeline. Kayu Maya provides breathtaking dual beachfront views with 1,000 feet of secluded ocean beach on the east and a protected marina to the west. Included with the residence is a 2,000 square foot, two bedroom two bath guest cottage and a dock slip at the private marina.
- Main House Square Feet - approx. 7,000
- Guest Cottage Square Feet - 2,000
- Slip - accommodates vessel with 5 ft. draft
- Total Number of Bedrooms - 7
- Total Number of Bathrooms - 7.5
- Location - Staniel Cay, Exumas, Bahamas
- Completed - 2008